NHP Prime for GIC Members
Welcome to the plan that offers you and your family exceptional care and value, with access to a growing network of top doctors and hospitals, and personalized support at every step of your health care journey.
What’s new for 2017
- NHP Prime’s HMO strong provider network is growing—last year we added 500+
new doctors, including those at Reliant Medical Group, HealthCare South, and Harbor Medical Associates
- Telemedicine is here!
Skip the waiting room and quickly connect with a doctor via web, phone, or mobile app. NHP’s new telemedicine benefit, offered in partnership with Teladoc, is designed to help you access affordable and convenient care 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for the same cost as a primary care office visit.
Teladoc gives you secure access to a network of doctors from anywhere in the U.S. by video or phone at any time of the day or night. Teladoc doctors are board-certified in internal medicine, family practice, or pediatrics.
Learn more about your telemedicine benefit.
- NEW DoctorSmartsm
DoctorSmart is a group of online tools to help you find doctors, estimate costs, and make decisions about your care. GIC members can also earn rewards for smart choices.
Visit the DoctorSmart page for details.
Access to top doctors and world-class hospitals
- Our network consists of more than 18,000 PCPs and specialists
- Access to 91 community health centers and 74 hospital locations throughout Massachusetts
Same hospitals for less
And even better, we do not tier our hospitals. View your full list of Hospital and Community Health Center locations
NHP Prime’s HMO comprehensive benefits include medical, pharmacy, behavioral health, wellness programs, perks and more.
Your plan overview (effective 7/1/2017)
Rx: $100 Individual/
||$275, then subject to deductible
Pay nothing for preventive services
Covered preventive services list (effective 7/1/2017)
Plan Details – Effective 7/1/2017
Download your Summary of Benefits and Coverage (SBC) for detailed information about preventive services coverage, copayment amounts and more.
Are you a member looking for current plan information? Log in to mynhp.org for your plan details.
Money-saving prescription drug coverage
Many ways to save:
- Coverage for many over-the-counter drugs and products (with a prescription)
- Savings on a 90-day supply of certain maintenance medications at participating retail pharmacies
- A 20% ExtraCare card savings on CVS/pharmacy and health-related products
- NHP GIC Formulary Drug List – Bring this list with you to each doctor visit to discuss your prescription drug medications and their costs.
Get all the details about NHP’s cost-saving pharmacy benefits.